Westfield East Bank Creative Futures Fund
Westfield East Bank Creative Futures Fund is a five-year programme that aims to invest £10 million into the local communities of Newham, Tower Hamlets, Hackney and Waltham Forest, supported by Westfield Stratford City.
The project will provide new jobs, learning, training and educational programmes through arts, culture, innovation, public realm and creative placemaking projects.
Year 3 of the programme is now open for applications until Friday 16 September 2022 at 11.59pm.
- The Small Grant scheme has a pot of £100,000 and will award 20 to 22 grants.
- The Medium Grant scheme pot is £200,000 and will award 10 to 13 grants.
- The Large Grant scheme has a pot of £300,000 and will award five to six grants.
Your project must include a core commitment to one or more of the following:
- Employment opportunities.
- Learning opportunities.
- Supporting young people.
- Business and entrepreneur support.
Building Legacies – Supplier Programme
Support for firms in east London to become suppliers and win new contracts.