UK Business Angels Association
The UK Business Angels Association (UKBAA) is the national trade association for angel and early-stage investment.
Business angels in the UK collectively invest around £2.3 billion every year and are one of the UK’s largest sources of investment for startups and early-stage firms looking to grow.
UKBAA provides a range of services to help entrepreneurs and business owners access angel investment. These include:
- Information about what angel investment is and if it’s right for your business.
- Support and resources to help firms prepare for and access investment.
- Networking opportunities.
- Support to engage with investors.
- A directory of investors.
Developing a Fundraising Strategy
Develop a good plan for raising funds for your cultural organisation.