Thrive with Sainsbury’s
Thrive with Sainsbury’s is a free 16-week incubator programme for Black-led startups. It is open to any food and drink business with a founder who identifies as being of Black ethnicity or heritage.
Applicants must have a new product for Sainsbury’s customers, and ambitions to scale-up to supermarket-level distribution.
The nine successful applicants will receive:
- A £20,000 welcome grant.
- 150 hours of practical one-to-one support and group learning opportunities on topics such as:
- Legal principles.
- Business development.
Thrive with Sainsbury’s involves a three-stage application process:
- Written application.
- Final selection.
Applications close on 16 August 2022 and the programme starts on 30 August 2022.
- Ready to scale in one or more of the following:
- Evidence of product traction.
- Either seed stage or beyond.
- Received investment.
- Revenue generating.
- A UK registered business with a corporate bank account.
- Black-led: At least one founder or cofounder self-identifies as Black or of Black heritage.
- Should be available to attend all the masterclasses over the 16-week period.
- Should be available to meet with the programme support team on a weekly basis (a mix of virtual and in-person meetings) and attend other programme activities required for the benefit of the business.
Feeding the City: Accelerate Programme
Support for sustainable food businesses to scale their operations.
Be the Business | Mentoring and Support
Support to help improve the performance of your business.