The Startup Accelerator
The Startup Accelerator is a 12-week part-time course to give startups the knowledge, skills and confidence they need to launch an idea.
The accelerator is designed around three main components:
- The Lean Startup method to help build, test and refine a business idea.
- The Escape Toolkit and Mindset to help develop the mindset needed to turn an idea into a business.
- Accountability and community, with support and guidance from like-minded peers and mentors.
Through the course, participants can access:
- One-to-one business advice.
- Coworking space.
- Peer-to-peer support.
- Online resource hub.
- Support with idea generation and validation.
The support is designed to help participants:
- Develop a minimum viable product.
- Explore their business identity.
- Secure their first sale.
- Perfect their pitch.
- Test their marketing plan and develop an online business identity.
- Develop a roadmap for the future of the business.
- Achieve personal growth, such as:
- An entrepreneurial mindset.
- Resilience and accountability.
- Innovation and adaptability.
- Creativity and problem solving.
- Financial skills.
The Startup Accelerator is designed to fit around a full-time job.
Participants are required to pay an upfront fee to join the Startup Accelerator.