The Mayor’s International Business Programme
London & Partners is the international trade, investment and promotion agency for London, which is supported by the Mayor of London. It runs the Mayor’s International Business Programme to help high-potential firms in London reach their international growth ambitions.
Individually tailored to the needs of each business, the free 12-month programme provides advice and support to help participants access and expand into global markets.
What support is available?
- One-to-one mentoring and guidance from entrepreneurs and business leaders.
- Focused workshops and events.
- Connections to corporates in London and internationally.
- Live leads for business opportunities in North America, Europe, China and India.
- The opportunity to attend trade missions.
- A dedicated Trade Manager.
The Mayor’s International Business Programme is open to fast-growing businesses in the creative, urban innovation, life sciences, and finance, tech and business services sectors.
Eligible businesses must have between 10 and 250 employees, be generating annual revenues of more than £1 million, and able to demonstrate steady growth with active projects domestically or internationally.
This project is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).