The Mayor’s International Business Programme
London & Partners is the international trade, investment and promotion agency for London, which is supported by the Mayor of London. It runs the Mayor’s International Business Programme to help high-potential firms in London reach their international growth ambitions.
Individually tailored to the needs of each business, the free programme provides advice and support to help participants access and expand into global markets.
What support is available?
- Focused workshops and events that provide the opportunity to learn from expert advisers.
- Exclusive connections to top corporates in London and internationally.
- Live leads for specific business opportunities in North America, Europe, China, India and the Middle-East.
- The opportunity to join high-profile targeted trade missions led by our team of international business experts.
- A dedicated account manager who will be your main point of contact throughout your journey.
Your business will need to:
- Be based in London.
- Be looking to scale globally.
- Have between 10 and 250 employees (including founders).
- Have a turnover of more than £1 million and less than £40 million (or £1 million of investment).
- Have a UK-registered company.