Support for Tech Startups from OneTech
OneTech from Capital Enterprise was set up to challenge inequity and the lack of diversity in tech. It works with female tech startup founders and people from a Black, Asian or Ethnic Minority background.
OneTech delivers a series of activities to support tech startups at all stages, including:
- A pre-accelerator to prepare startup teams for their first round of funding and entry to accelerators.
- Mentoring to match underrepresented entrepreneurs with other tech founders and stakeholders. Entrepreneurs can access support with overcoming barriers and meeting goals.
- Access to workspace.
- Access to investment and finance.
- Support to develop a business idea.
- Support with business growth and scaling up.
Central Research Laboratory
CRL is a startup accelerator to grow product-based businesses.
Entrepreneur First: Build Your Startup
Support for ambitious individuals to find a co-founder and start their business.
Ignite – Support for Tech-enabled Startups
Ignite runs programmes to support technology-enabled start-ups.