Start-ups in London Libraries
The Start-ups in London Libraries (SiLL) project is designed to support early-stage and aspiring entrepreneurs to start their own business. The project is delivered by the British Library Business & IP Centre in partnership with a network of 10 local libraries across London.
Get involved to access:
- Free quarterly workshops.
- Walk-in and online access to business resources and databases.
- One-to-one business information sessions.
- A programme of events.
You must meet the following eligibility criteria to take part in the SiLL project:
- Be based in London
- Be the owners of a business that has been registered at Companies House for fewer than 12 months, or
- Be an aspiring entrepreneur with a business idea you want to develop.
Services to help businesses start-up, grow and overcome challenges in Croydon.
Change Management Consultancy from Middlesex University
Consultancy services to support businesses with change management.
Investec Beyond Business Programme
Support for emerging social enterprises in Tower Hamlets, Hackney and Newham.