Start-ups in London Libraries
The Start-ups in London Libraries (SiLL) project is designed to support early-stage and aspiring entrepreneurs to start their own business. The project is delivered by the British Library Business & IP Centre in partnership with a network of 10 local libraries across London.
Get involved to access:
- Free quarterly workshops.
- Walk-in and online access to business resources and databases.
- One-to-one business information sessions.
- A programme of events.
You must meet the following eligibility criteria to take part in the SiLL project:
- Be based in London
- Be the owners of a business that has been registered at Companies House for fewer than 12 months, or
- Be an aspiring entrepreneur with a business idea you want to develop.
Building Legacies – Supplier Programme
Support for firms in east London to become suppliers and win new contracts.