Start-ups in London Libraries
The Start-ups in London Libraries (SiLL) project is designed to support early-stage and aspiring entrepreneurs to start their own business. The project is delivered by the British Library Business & IP Centre in partnership with a network of 10 local libraries across London.
Get involved to access:
- Free quarterly workshops.
- Walk-in and online access to business resources and databases.
- One-to-one business information sessions.
- A programme of events.
You must meet the following eligibility criteria to take part in the SiLL project:
- Be based in London
- Be the owners of a business that has been registered at Companies House for fewer than 12 months, or
- Be an aspiring entrepreneur with a business idea you want to develop.
Building Legacies – Supplier Programme
Support for firms in east London to become suppliers and win new contracts.
Intellectual Property (“IP”) and EU Data
Prepare for changes to IP rules after the transition period.
London Borough of Bexley
Advice, support and information for businesses in Bexley.