Start Up Step Up London
Start Up Step Up London is an innovative LEAP/ESF programme designed to help Londoners access entrepreneurship and improve their enterprise skills at this critical time for our economy.
Delivered by visionnaires part of Capital City College Group with partners across London, participants will benefit from visionnaires groundbreaking start-up programme, targeted skills training and one-to-one coaching and mentoring.
START UP will provide participants from under-represented groups with tailored support to encourage the development of an entrepreneurial mind-set:
- Supporting the creation of new businesses.
- Providing potential SMEs/entrepreneurs access to coworking spaces, maker-spaces and hot-desking to enhance entrepreneurial acumen and business development.
- Providing workshops on marketing and access to finance.
- Bring businesses together with individuals to help engender entrepreneurial mind-sets, partnering with coworking spaces.
Participants will have the opportunity to attend workshops and training sessions that will give you the tools to bring your business to life:
On our programme you will have the opportunity to attend workshops and training sessions that will give you the tools to bring your business to life:
- Bringing Your Idea to Life.
- Business Plan Development.
- Keeping It Legal.
- Branding, Marketing & Sales.
- Digital Skills.
- Managing Your Finances.
- Access to Finance.
- Presenting Your Ideas.
Functional Skills Maths and English where required.
STEP UP supports SMEs to identify gaps and increase the skills levels of employees, to encourage progression in employment and business growth:
- Providing SMEs/entrepreneurs with tailored support in coworking spaces to enhance entrepreneurial acumen and business development.
- Increasing the skills levels of employed women to encourage progression in employment and help address the gender employment and wage gap.
We will provide the right training and qualifications to help you or your team member contribute more to your business.
- L3 Units to increase knowledge which enable progress.
- Functional Skills Maths and English where required.
- Digital skills.
Mayor of London TechInvest: Black Founders in Tech
Support to showcase tech innovation in London.
Allia Grow Your Business Programme
Support for small businesses in East London to grow and create jobs.
Meet the Buyer: Food Innovations
Support for SMEs creating a positive environmental impact through food innovations.