Southwark Pioneers Fund
The Southwark Pioneers Fund supports commercial and social enterprises, and revenue-raising charities based in Southwark to start-up and grow.
The first phase of the fund launched in October 2019 and provides grants of up to £5,000 for enterprises and entrepreneurs to pilot, test and experiment with new and innovative solutions.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You’re over 18 years old.
- You’re registered with Companies House, or registered as a charity, or registered as a sole trader with HMRC.
- Your enterprise is registered to a Southwark postcode or you can demonstrate that you wish to start-up and grow in Southwark within the next three months.
- You’re a micro-enterprise, charity or entrepreneur with fewer than 10 full-time employees.
- You’re a micro-enterprise, charity or entrepreneur at an early stage of your business life cycle (0-5 years) and/or you have the intention to grow and scale.
Further phases of the fund, including a business support programme and loan fund, are due to launch in 2020.
Lloyds Bank and Bank of Scotland Social Entrepreneurs Programme
Support for social entrepreneurs to start and scale their own venture.
Funding from the Social Investment Business
Funding and support to help charities and social enterprises scale their impact.
Investment for Impact
Funding for organisations delivering social good.