Southwark Pioneers Fund
The Southwark Pioneers Fund supports commercial and social enterprises, and revenue-raising charities based in Southwark to start-up and grow.
The first phase of the fund launched in October 2019 and provides grants of up to £5,000 for enterprises and entrepreneurs to pilot, test and experiment with new and innovative solutions.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You’re over 18 years old.
- You’re registered with Companies House, or registered as a charity, or registered as a sole trader with HMRC.
- Your enterprise is registered to a Southwark postcode or you can demonstrate that you wish to start-up and grow in Southwark within the next three months.
- You’re a micro-enterprise, charity or entrepreneur with fewer than 10 full-time employees.
- You’re a micro-enterprise, charity or entrepreneur at an early stage of your business life cycle (0-5 years) and/or you have the intention to grow and scale.
Further phases of the fund, including a business support programme and loan fund, are due to launch in 2020.
Mayor’s Resilience Fund
Support for businesses and community groups to recover from the coronavirus crisis.
Crowdfunding for Creative Projects
Kickstarter is a crowdfunding platform for new creative projects.
Funding for Artists and Cultural Organisations
Arts Council England supports the arts across England.