Small Business Leadership Programme
The Government-backed Small Business Leadership Programme supports senior leaders working in small and medium-sized firms to boost their business resilience and recover from the impact of COVID-19.
The fully-funded 10-week programme will be delivered online by small business experts and leading business schools across the UK.
Participants can access support to:
- Improve business resilience.
- Boost performance and growth.
- Create an innovative and agile business.
- Recover from the impact of COVID-19.
- Plan for the future.
- Build leadership confidence.
- Improve risk management and efficiency.
To join the Small Business Leadership Programme:
- Your business must be a small or medium-sized enterprise (SME) based in England.
- Your business needs to employ between 5 and 249 people and have been operational for at least one year.
- The participant should be a decision-maker or member of the senior management team within the business with at least one person reporting directly to them.
- The participant must be able to commit to attending the full programme.
The programme is currently closed to new applications.
Support from London Business Hub
Specialist programmes and support from London Business Hub.
Step Four and Working Safely During COVID-19
Advice on working safely during COVID-19.