Small Business Leadership Programme
The Government-backed Small Business Leadership Programme supports senior leaders working in small and medium-sized firms to boost their business resilience and recover from the impact of COVID-19.
The fully-funded 10-week programme will be delivered online by small business experts and leading business schools across the UK.
Participants can access support to:
- Improve business resilience.
- Boost performance and growth.
- Creative an innovative and agile business.
- Recover from the impact of COVID-19.
- Plan for the future.
- Build leadership confidence.
- Improve risk management and efficiency.
To join the Small Business Leadership Programme:
- Your business must be a small or medium-sized enterprise (SME) based in England.
- Your business needs to employ between 5 and 249 people and have been operational for at least one year.
- The participant should be a decision-maker or member of the senior management team within the business with at least one person reporting directly to them.
- The participant must be able to commit to attending the full programme.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) – Support for Businesses and Employers
Support to help businesses and employers respond to COVID-19.
Patch – Business Mentor and Support Network
Mentoring to help businesses respond to COVID-19.