Selling Social is a dedicated e-commerce start-up programme for early-stage social entrepreneurs, delivered by UnLtd in partnership with eBay.
The programme supports social entrepreneurs to:
- Become a stronger and more stable business that is mainly reliant on trading.
- Learn about selling and growing online sales.
- Access skills and advice to succeed in a competitive marketplace.
- Measure and increase the level of social impact they deliver.
Support for social entrepreneurs
The support offer includes:
- One-to-one support with a social entrepreneur support manager.
- Selling social workshops.
- Opportunities to connect with eBay staff and networks.
- Digital sales consultants.
- Digital sales mentors through UnLtd Connect.
- Opportunity to apply for a £5,000 grant to test ways of growing digital sales.
- Peer support sessions.
Social entrepreneurs coming through the programme will also be able to apply for eBay for Change, an online marketplace promoting products that drive social impact, where they will receive additional support from eBay to help them succeed.