School of Code | Coding Bootcamp
The School of Code is a social enterprise that aims to widen access to training in coding for individuals from all backgrounds. It runs a 16-week free coding bootcamp for individuals in London.
The flexible coding courses are designed to give everyone a route into technology and equip them with the skills they need to secure employment. Through the course, you can access:
- Hands-on workshops.
- Mentoring from a professional software expert.
- Support to improve soft skills, including confidence, communication and presentation skills.
- Industry talks.
- Networking events.
- Job placement opportunities.
Bootcamp cohorts are representative of the communities they come from, with a 50:50 gender split, an age range of 18-60 and demographics proportional to the local area.
The next bootcamp is scheduled to take place on 26 September 2022.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be 19+ years of age.
- Be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- Be able to attend remote lectures 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday for the duration of the course, which is typically 16 weeks.
- Have access to a computer with webcam/microphone and a stable internet.
- Have the ambition to start a new career in tech after the bootcamp.
Digital Business Academy
Online courses to help people start, grow or join a digital business.
DAGILE – Digital Skills and Leadership Training
Free online digital skills and leadership training.