Recover & Grow
Strengthen your business, build your resilience and set the foundations to grow.
As a business owner, it’s important to equip yourself not only with the knowledge and skills to deal with current challenges, but also a clear vision of where you want to take your business in the future – and how to get there.
If you’re a small to medium sized business owner looking to navigate the impact of COVID-19 and set a roadmap for the future, Recover & Grow will help you build your confidence and technical knowledge. Our free, intensive programme is designed to fit in with the busiest of schedules.
Over six weeks, you’ll:
- Learn from the best business minds at a leading business school, working with the same expert trainers and coaches as London’s big businesses – but for free;
- Cover the latest insights and best practice in areas such as finance, leadership, changing markets and technology;
- Grow your leadership capacity, helping you make better use of your time, hone your skills and increase your expertise;
- Be supported to step outside of your day-to-day operations to think strategically and with a long-term focus;
- Build a network of fellow business owners and entrepreneurs to consult, grow with and be inspired by; and
- Create and refine a tailored action plan for growing your business based on your own challenges and aspirations.
Who is Recover & Grow designed for?
We welcome London-based businesses from all sectors that are looking to overcome immediate obstacles and achieve their goals.
To apply for Recover & Grow:
- Your business should have a turnover of at least £450,000 per annum;
- You need to be based in Greater London, have been operating for three years and usually employ between 10 and 50 people; and
- You should be ready to invest the time in looking critically at your business and identifying your vision for the future.
We would especially love to hear from business owners that have not had a chance to take part in business management education before, or come from a background underrepresented among London’s business leaders, including female or disabled entrepreneurs, people from ethnic minority backgrounds and people based in outer London boroughs or areas of high deprivation.
How do I take part?
You will join a supportive network of fellow business leaders and entrepreneurs to work through an interactive online programme under expert guidance.
This includes 18 hours of tuition, business clinics and coaching.
One participant will win a place on the Business School’s Executive MBA, worth £50,000.
How do I apply?
Complete the application form to confirm your eligibility. We then contact eligible businesses to talk through the programme and to help us understand your business and reasons for wanting to take part.
If you have any questions about the application process or would like to discuss your eligibility, please contact our team on 020 7040 5165.
Recover & Grow is a joint initiative of The Business School (formerly Cass) and London Business Hub.
Employing UK Staff in the EU
Advice on employing UK nationals that work in the EU after the transition period.
Cybersecurity and Preventing Online Threats
Advice and tips on cybersecurity and preventing online threats.
Foundervine specialises in start-up and scale-up programmes.