RBS Social & Community Capital
Social & Community Capital from the Royal Bank of Scotland was set up to support social enterprises and community businesses that don’t qualify for mainstream loans from banks.
Loans of between £30,000 and £750,000 are available, and applicants can benefit from flexible payment terms and repayment holidays.
To apply for a loan, your organisation must meet all of the following criteria:
- You’re an established third sector organisation located and trading in the UK.
- You have social or environmental aims, and reinvest profits to deliver a positive impact.
- Your organisation is financially sustainable.
- You’re investment-ready with regard to management, governance and financial position.
- You can demonstrate a sustainable business model and capacity to service the borrowing.
- You’re not eligible for mainstream funding from banks.
- You’re not at risk of insolvency or insolvent.
Funding for Social Enterprises from Big Issue Invest
Finance for social enterprises and profit-with-purpose businesses.