RBS Social & Community Capital
Social & Community Capital from the Royal Bank of Scotland was set up to support social enterprises and community businesses that don’t qualify for mainstream loans from banks.
Loans of between £30,000 and £750,000 are available, and applicants can benefit from flexible payment terms and repayment holidays.
To apply for a loan, your organisation must meet all of the following criteria:
- You’re an established third sector organisation located and trading in the UK.
- You have social or environmental aims, and reinvest profits to deliver a positive impact.
- Your organisation is financially sustainable.
- You’re investment ready with regard to management, governance and financial position.
- You can demonstrate a sustainable business model and capacity to service the borrowing.
- You’re not eligible for mainstream funding from banks.
- You’re not at risk of insolvency or insolvent.
Services to help businesses start-up, grow and overcome challenges in Croydon.
How to Find the Right Property for Your Business
Explore your options when looking for commercial property.
Support from Enterprise Europe Network
Support for businesses to innovate and grow on an international scale.