NatWest Business Builder
Business Builder from NatWest is a free, self-service online tool that can be accessed 24/7 via a dedicated online portal. It is designed to support entrepreneurs and business owners to upskill and develop their business at a pace and time that suits them.
Business Builder supports businesses and entrepreneurs at all stages, from new startups to established businesses looking to make a change. It is completely free, and you don’t have to be a NatWest customer to sign up.
Business Builder can help with:
- Idea validation – explore and validate new business ideas, or pivot an existing business.
- Business essentials – the knowledge, tools and techniques needed to put business processes in place.
- Entrepreneur development – support for users to develop themselves at the same time as their business.
- Growth strategies – put sustainable growth plans in place, and identify risks and opportunities.
Users can access a blended programme of support across three key pillars:
- A series of digital modules take users through the essential building blocks of their business model. Users are encouraged to ask questions, complete exercises and implement the learning into their business. Modules cover a wide range of topics including access to funding, bookkeeping, responding to change, resilience and dealing with uncertainty.
- Business Builder connects users with a digital community of 100s of peers, alongside a programme of events, digital tools and techniques.
- Through a series of 10 digital workshops, users will be surrounded by the right people and knowledge to help boost their business.