Mental Health and Wellbeing
As a result of stressful and uncertain times that coronavirus has presented, the need to consider the mental wellbeing of you and your employees has never been more important.
Here, we’re signposting the best resources to help you manage this important issue during the crisis. Drawing upon resources from the NHS, Mind and other recognised bodies and organisations, our guide will help you to navigate the support that is available as well as detailing preventative techniques that individuals use to manage their mental health.
- NHS Mental health helplines directory
- Samaritans COVID-19 page
- SHOUT – free, confidential support, 24/7 via text.
- MHFA England’s resources hub
For young people
- NHS’s Support finder tool
- Kooth – free online support for young people
- Young Mind’s “Coping with life” page
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) – Support for Businesses and Employers
Support to help businesses and employers respond to COVID-19.
Business Help Series
London Business Hub support to help businesses start, sustain and grow.