Mental Health and Wellbeing
As a result of stressful and uncertain times that coronavirus has presented, the need to consider the mental wellbeing of you and your employees has never been more important.
Here, we’re signposting the best resources to help you manage this important issue during the crisis. Drawing upon resources from the NHS, Mind and other recognised bodies and organisations, our guide will help you to navigate the support that is available as well as detailing preventative techniques that individuals use to manage their mental health.
- NHS Mental health helplines directory
- Samaritans COVID-19 page
- SHOUT – free, confidential support, 24/7 via text.
- MHFA England’s resources hub
To find mental health support services near you, see here. A range of self-help leaflets is also available here.
For young people
- NHS’s Support finder tool
- Kooth – free online support for young people
- Young Mind’s “Looking after yourself” page
- The Bunker Support group
- The Deaf Health Charity’s Crisis Text Service
- Look UK’s helpline – 07464 351958 (advice, emotional support and information for young people with visual impairments, their families, parents and carers)
- Guide Dog’s resource page and helpline
Support from London Business Hub
Specialist programmes and support from London Business Hub.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) – Support for Businesses and Employers
Support to help businesses and employers respond to COVID-19.