London Progression Collaboration
The London Progression Collaboration (LPC) is a not-for-profit initiative supported by the Greater London Authority and J.P. Morgan, providing a free business support service to help London’s businesses to take on new apprentices.
Apprenticeships have numerous benefits for businesses, whether you’re looking to fill vacant roles with diverse new talent, or to boost retention of your staff through a compelling up-skilling offer. The LPC aims to help businesses experience these benefits for themselves, at the same time as supporting Londoners to progress into and in work.
The LPC’s team of account managers are available to help London SMEs at every stage of the apprenticeship journey. They can support employers to:
- Understand apprenticeships and their potential business benefits.
- Match recruitment needs and up-skilling opportunities with suitable apprenticeship standards.
- Find high-quality apprenticeship training.
- Match SMEs with apprenticeship levy ‘donor’ organisations to cover the full costs of apprenticeship training and assessment.
- Train apprentices’ line managers / mentors.
To find out more, whether you simply wish to know more about apprenticeships or are ready for more specific support, contact the LPC here.