London Chamber of Commerce & Industry
The London Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) is the capital’s largest independent networking and business support organisation. It represents and promotes the interests of London businesses.
Chamber membership entitles organisations and their staff access to a range of business support services and benefits, including:
- Business networking events.
- Legal and HR helplines.
- Telephone advice.
- Member-to-member marketing.
- Mailing lists.
- International trade services.
- Business information services.
- Meeting space.
There are a range of membership options depending on business size.
Business support initiatives
LCCI runs a number of initiatives to support London businesses, including:
- The Black Business Association, chaired by Lord Hastings, promotes Black business ownership, entrepreneurship and Black employees in the capital.
- Non-members can join a new London Chamber Community Network on a complimentary basis. The network will support businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond. Support includes business resilience webinars, business advice, and community newsletters and event digests.
- LCCI is the largest issuer of export documents in the UK, providing a range of documents used in international trade. LCCI also provides a customs declarations service. As of 1 January 2021, UK businesses involved with importing or exporting goods have to declare their shipments in the form of a customs declaration.
Strong Early Years London – Business Consultancy
Free business consultancy from early years experts.