London Chamber of Commerce & Industry
London Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) represents and promotes the interests of London businesses.
Chamber membership entitles organisations and their staff access to a range of business support services and benefits, including:
- Business networking events.
- Marketing lists, credit reports and business information services.
- Access to associations and interest groups.
- International trade services.
- Opportunities to build your business profile.
- Meeting space.
There are a range of membership options.
Business support initiatives
LCCI runs a number of initiatives to support London businesses, including:
- The Black Business Association promotes Black business ownership, entrepreneurship and employees in the capital.
- Non-members can join the London Chamber Community Network on a complimentary basis. Support includes business webinars, business advice, and community newsletters and event digests.
- LCCI is the largest issuer of export documents in the UK, providing a range of documents used in international trade. LCCI also provides a customs declarations service.