London Business Accelerator
Supercharge your business with London Business Hub’s intensive 2-month accelerator.
We will be running the London Business Accelerator intensive programme every few months. If you cannot make the dates below please check back in a couple of months to apply for the next round.
Calling London’s most ambitious SMEs. Are you ready to supercharge your business and accelerate your growth? Join the fourth round of the 2020/21 Accelerator Programme delivered by The Business School (formerly Cass).
Supported by the Mayor of London and delivered by one of the highest-ranked business schools in the world, this intensive virtual programme is offered to 30 of the best and brightest SMEs in London.
Work with the globally renowned Business School for step-by-step support to boost operations, productivity and profitability.
Succeeding in today’s challenging ultra-competitive and rapidly changing business environment, requires a unique range of cutting-edge knowledge and skills. This tailored Accelerator Programme is designed to provide leaders of high-growth SMEs with step-by-step support to take their businesses to the next level. Participants will have access to expert support and tools in between sessions to help implement their learnings and maintain momentum. Using an online learning platform, businesses can also share successes, challenges and insights with their cohort of like-minded London business leaders.
Deadline for applications: 20 January 2021 5:00pm
Programme will run from 23 February 2021 to 8 April 2021. To apply you will need to be able to attend all dates. The programme is scheduled as follows:
- Masterclass 1: Review of Business Practices – Tuesday, 23 February 2021, 09:00 – 15:30 (with break)
- Masterclass 2: Investment Finance – Tuesday. 2 March 2021, 10:00 – 15:30 (with break)
- Masterclass 3: Digital Adaptation – Thursday, 11 March 2021, 10:00 – 15:30 (with break)
- Masterclass 4: Innovation – Thursday, 18 March 2021, 10:00 – 15:30 (with break)
- Masterclass 5: Leadership & Management – Wednesday 24 March 2021, 10:00 – 15:30 (with break)
- Masterclass 6: Tailored Growth & Action Plan – Thursday, 8 April 2021, 10:00 – 15:30 (with break)
Is your business eligible?
The London Business Hub programme is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, as a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company’s eligibility for the event. To be eligible to attend, businesses must be:
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition.
- Be a London business based in any of the 33 boroughs.
- Be registered in the UK.
- Not be “Undertaking in Difficulty” as defined here (please see question 17).
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years.
In addition, the following pre-requisites qualify you for the programme:
- You are in a decision-making position within your business
- Your business turnover is at least £250k
- You have high growth or turnaround ambitions for your business
- You are available to attend all six virtual module dates
The London Business Hub business support programme is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
Support from London Business Hub
Specialist programmes and support from London Business Hub.
London Business Week | 12 – 15 October
Dedicated programme of free events celebrating SMEs.