London Business Accelerator: Empowering Women in Business
Delivered by Bayes Business School (formerly Cass), the London Business Accelerator cohort 5 invites London’s brightest female leaders to supercharge their business and accelerate growth.
Supported by the Mayor of London, this free and intensive two-month programme of virtual and in-person events offers 30 high-growth potential, female-led businesses the opportunity to unleash their leadership potential, boost productivity and take their business to the next level.
Please note your business needs to have a minimum turnover of £250,000 to apply for the programme.
What are the programme dates?
Will be delivered over two months, consisting of six modules held virtually and in-person.
Please ensure you are available for the following dates before applying:
- Welcome to the Programme & Attendee Introductions (In-Person)
Thursday 11 November 2021, 09:00 – 10:00
- Module 1: Review of Business Practices (In-Person)
Thursday 11 November 2021, 10:00 – 17:00 (with break)
- Module 2: Digital Adaptation (Virtual)
Tuesday 16 November 2021, 10:00 – 15:30 (with break)
- Module 3: Investment Finance (Virtual)
Wednesday 24 November 2021, 10:00 – 15:30 (with break)
- Module 4: Leadership & Management (Virtual)
Tuesday 30 November 2021, 09:00 – 17:00 (with break)
- Module 5: Innovation (Virtual)
Friday 10 December 2021, 10:00 – 15:30 (with break)
- Module 6: Tailored Growth Plan (In-Person)
Tuesday 14 December 2021, 09:00 – 17:00 (with break)
The modules will be held both virtually and in-person in a location in Vauxhall, London – the postcode will be disclosed to successful applicants one week before the event.
Is your business eligible?
The London Business Hub programme is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, as a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company’s eligibility for the event. To be eligible to attend, businesses must be:
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition.
- Be a London business based in any of the 33 boroughs.
- Be registered in the UK.
- Not be “Undertaking in Difficulty” as defined here (please see question 17).
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years.
In addition, the following pre-requisites qualify you for the programme:
- You are female and in a decision-making position within your business.
- Your business turnover is at least £250k.
- You have high growth or turnaround ambitions for your business.
- You are available to attend all six virtual module dates.
Applications are now closed.
The London Business Hub business support programme is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
London Borough of Barnet – Early Years Support
Advice, support and information for early years providers in Barnet.
Support from London Business Hub
Specialist programmes and support from London Business Hub.