London Business Accelerator
Supercharge your business with London Business Hub’s intensive 2-month accelerator.
We will be running the London Business Accelerator intensive programme every few months. If you cannot make the dates below please check back in a couple of months to apply for the next round.
Round 3 opens for applications on 5 October 2020
Calling London’s most ambitious SMEs. Are you ready to supercharge your business and accelerate your growth? Join the third round of the 2020 Accelerator Programme delivered by Cass Business School.
Supported by the Mayor of London and delivered by one of the highest-ranked business schools in the world, this intensive virtual programme is offered to 30 of the best and brightest SMEs in London.
Work with the globally renowned Cass Business School for step-by-step support to boost operations, productivity and profitability.
Succeeding in today’s challenging ultra-competitive and rapidly changing business environment, requires a unique range of cutting-edge knowledge and skills. This tailored Accelerator Programme is designed to provide leaders of high-growth SMEs with step-by-step support to take their businesses to the next level.
Deadline for applications: 26 October 2020 5:00pm
Programme will run from 4 November 2020 to 9 December 2020. To apply you will need to be able to attend all dates. The programme is scheduled as follows:
- Masterclass 1: Review of Business Practices – Wednesday, 4 November 2020
- Masterclass 2: Investment Finance – Thursday, 12 November 2020
- Masterclass 3: Leadership & Management – Wednesday, 18 November 2020
- Masterclass 4: Innovation – Thursday, 26 November 2020
- Masterclass 5: Digital Adaption – Thursday, 3 December 2020
Masterclass 6: Tailored Growth & Action Plan – Wednesday, 9 December 2020
The London Business Hub programme is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, as a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company’s eligibility for the event.
To be eligible to attend, businesses must be:
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition.
- Be a London business based in any of the 33 boroughs.
- Be registered in the UK.
- Not be “Undertaking in Difficulty” as defined here (please see question 17).
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years.
The London Business Hub business support programme is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
Female Founders Accelerator Programme
Support for female founders to sustain and grow their business.
London & Partners’ Business Growth Programme
Tailored support for London businesses to grow and become more productive.