London Business Accelerator
Delivered by Bayes Business School (formerly Cass), the London Business Accelerator programme invites London’s brightest leaders to supercharge their business and accelerate growth.
Supported by the Mayor of London, this free and intensive two-month programme of virtual events offers 30 businesses the opportunity to unleash their leadership potential, boost productivity and take their business to the next level.
What are the programme dates?
The London Business Accelerator programme will be delivered over two months, consisting of six modules held virtually.
Each masterclass day will include 4 hours of content, with time for introductions and questions at the beginning and end, and a 90-minute break.
Please ensure you are available for the following dates before applying:
- Welcome to the Programme & Attendee Introductions
Thursday 26 May 2022, 09:00 – 10:00
- Module 1: Review of Business Practices
Thursday 26 May 2022, 10:00 – 15:30
- Module 2: Digital Adaptation
Monday 6 June 2022, 10:00 – 15:30 (with break)
- Module 3: Innovation
Thursday 16 June 2022, 10:00 – 15:30 (with break)
- Module 4: Investment Finance
Monday 20 June 2022, 10:00 – 15:30 (with break)
- Module 5: Leadership & Management
Wednesday 29 June 2022, 10:00 – 15:30 (with break)
- Module 6: Tailored Growth Plan
Tuesday 30 June 2022, 10:00 – 15:30 (with break)
Is this right for your business?
This programme is designed for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) based in London with an ambition to grow.
The following pre-requisites qualify you for the programme:
- Your business turnover is between £25 – £50k per annum (if you are outside of this turnover range you are still able to apply but add a note to your application to state why you should be accepted – please specify your exact turnover in your application)
- You have high growth or turnaround ambitions for your business
- You are available to attend all six virtual and in-person module dates
The London Business Accelerator Programme is partly-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, as a result a range of data points must be collected to assess your company’s eligibility for the programme.
Your business must:
- Be based in London
- Be registered in the UK
- Meet the SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) criteria according to the European SME definition
- Be trading for at least 12 months
- Not be “Undertaking in Difficulty” as of 31 December 2019. Please see the definition here
- Has not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last three fiscal years
Key dates and application stages
- Stage 1: Sunday 22 May 2022 at 00.00am – applications close
- Stage 2: Application eligibility checks
- Stage 3: Panel assessment and selection
- Stage 4: Tuesday 24 May 2022 – successful candidates will be notified
- Stage 5: Thursday 26 May 2022 – London Business Accelerator programme round 6 start date
Please fill in the online application by Sunday 22 May 2022 by 00.00am.
The London Business Hub business support programme is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
Your way to Wayfinder
Support for businesses in Southwark, Lambeth and Wandsworth.
Be the Business | Mentoring and Support
Support to help improve the performance of your business.