London Borough of Southwark
London Borough of Southwark provides advice, support and information to startups and established firms in Southwark.
Southwark Council provides signposting to sources of business support and advice for startups and small firms in the borough.
Southwark Council provides advice and guidance on business continuity planning.
Southwark Business Resilience Support Service
The Business Resilience Support Service offers eligible Southwark businesses access to fully-funded business support to help them survive and thrive. Support includes:
- Bespoke one-to-one advice and support from an experienced business adviser.
- An in-depth assessment of what you need to help you achieve your business goals, plus a tailored action plan.
- A programme of ‘Lunch & Learn’ virtual workshops facilitated by leading experts.
- Peer-to-peer networking sessions with like-minded Southwark businesses.
- Access to critical resources, networks and additional support.
Eligible businesses must have fewer than 50 employees and a turnover of not more than £10.2 million.
London Borough of Southwark lists premises available to rent or buy.
Southwark libraries are a good source of information and intelligence for startups and small business owners.
The local licensing team provides information about how to apply for various trading licences.
London Borough of Southwark is responsible for collecting business rates and dealing with any related queries.
Southwark Council provides information to help business owners bid for public sector tenders.
London Borough of Southwark provides an out-of-hours service for emergencies such as:
- Collapsed or unsafe buildings or structures.
- Emergency repairs to council-owned property.
- Street and pavement issues such as traffic lights, streetlights and blocked drains.
- Extreme weather.
Nursery Business Consultancy Services
Business consultancy packages to support early years settings.
Your way to Wayfinder
Support for businesses in Southwark, Lambeth and Wandsworth.