Inspiring Women Business Growth Programme
The Inspiring Women Business Growth Programme from Enterprise Enfield provides dedicated business advice and support to women running early-stage businesses (under 42 months old) in London.
Participants can access one-to-one advice and webinars (12 hours in total), to sustain and grow their businesses successfully. All support is free of charge as the programme is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
Access support to:
- Develop a business recovery and resilience strategy.
- Promote your business and develop a marketing strategy, including using digital marketing and social media effectively.
- Understand your finances, including help with financial forecasting, cash flow, and how to maximise your profit margin.
- Develop and review your business model.
- Understand human resources, including the recruitment process, staffing policies and procedures.
Business Launchpad supports young people to start and develop their business.
The Intellectual Property Office
Advice to help startups and business owners protect their intellectual property.
Level39 is a community of cybersecurity, fintech and retail tech businesses.