Impact Accelerator from Allia Future Business Centre provides six-months of intensive support and training to help impact-driven startups move to the next level in their impact journey.
Participants will have the opportunity to work with coaches and mentors to accelerate their growth, as well as unlock new opportunities with talent, investors and suppliers.
Impact Accelerator will support startups to develop in a sustainable way, while addressing the long-standing economic and social challenges that have been exacerbated by COVID-19.
- Expert-led workshops.
- Intensive training and support.
- Access to workspace and other founders working to solve the world’s challenges.
- Mentoring and coaching.
- A pitch day for impact-driven funds and startups.
Who is Impact Accelerator for?
Impact Accelerator is aimed at:
- Founders operating in, living in, or benefiting the area of east London.
- Innovative entrepreneurs who want to develop and scale their business.
- Late pre-seed or seed startups that have demonstrated traction.
- Impact ventures that want to address pressing local and global challenges.
- Ventures with the potential to create jobs and growth as the UK recovers from the impact of COVID-19.
Impact Accelerator is a completely free programme.
Support from London Business Hub
Specialist programmes and support from London Business Hub.
London Business Week | 12 – 15 October
Dedicated programme of free events celebrating SMEs.