Help to Grow: Management
Help to Grow: Management is a government-backed programme to help small and medium-sized businesses learn new skills, reach new customers and boost profits.
Help to Grow: Management supports business leaders to:
- Enhance their ability to lead the growth of the business.
- Produce a growth plan.
- Build resilience to future shocks and challenges.
- Learn how to innovate.
- Adopt technologies that boost productivity and agility.
- Reach into growth markets.
- Improve employee engagement and responsible business practices.
How it works
Facilitated by small business experts from leading university business schools, this practical programme takes place over three months and will include both online and face-to-face sessions, alongside peer support and mentoring.
To join Help to Grow: Management, your business must:
- Be an SME based in the UK.
- Be from any business sector, employing between 5 and 249 people.
- Have been operational for at least one year.
- Not be a charity.
In addition, the applicant must:
- Be a senior decision-maker, such as chief executive, finance director, or operations director.
- Commit to completing all sessions.
Executive Education Courses at London Business School
Executive education courses to help businesses achieve key objectives.
Amazon Small Business Accelerator
Free programme to help you start or grow an online business.