Help to Grow | Government Support for Businesses
The Government has launched a new Help to Grow website to help startups and small businesses access the information and support they need.
Start your business
Help to Grow includes a number of resources for new business startups covering:
- What’s involved in setting up a new business.
- How to apply for a government-backed Start Up loan.
- Help with tax.
- Business rates relief.
- Becoming an employer.
Grow your business
Access support and resources to grow your business covering:
- Research and development.
- How to grow your sales.
- How to develop your products and services.
- Access to finance.
- How to employ the right team.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Local business support.
Export and sell internationally
Help to Grow provides information to help you find and unlock international opportunities covering:
- How to export and build your knowledge.
- An online export plan builder.
- Trade agreements.
- Steps to export goods from the UK.
- Trade finance for UK exporters.
- Support available from the Department for Business Trade.
Help to Grow also provides information about government-backed support for business.
Skills & Careers Hub
Resources and support to help you manage your team.