Heart of the City – 2021 Foundation Programme
The Heart of the City foundation programme supports small and medium-sized businesses in London with between 1o and 249 employees.
It helps SMEs to think about their purpose by supporting their local communities, tackling their environmental impact, caring for their team’s mental health, and improving diversity and inclusion.
Participants will explore key concepts in responsible business practices through:
- A responsible business health check.
- A dedicated account manager for one-to-one support.
- Workshops and webinars with responsible business experts.
- Networking with business leaders.
- Membership of an exclusive LinkedIn networking group.
Applications for a funded place on the 2021 programme are now open and will close on 1 December 2020.
Queen Mary Business Support
Access to free legal, financial and business support and guidance through our partnership ...
Getting Ready for the End of the Transition Period
Support for businesses to prepare for the end of the transition period.