Health & Wellbeing Hub
Employers have a duty of care to do all they reasonably can to support their employees’ health and wellbeing. Supporting health and wellbeing within your team also helps promote a positive and productive working environment, and can help attract and retain staff. London Business Hub has brought together practical resources and guides to help you navigate the support available for you and your employees.
Health & Wellbeing Toolkit
This London Business Hub toolkit is designed to help you navigate and identify the support available to manage health and wellbeing in your business.
The Good Work Standard
The Good Work Standard is a free accreditation scheme led by the Mayor of London. It recognises employers who are committed to best practices in four pillars: pay and conditions, workplace wellbeing, skills and progression, and diversity and recruitment.
Resources and support
The Mayor of London has published a series of guides to help support the wellbeing of businesses and employees across the capital:
Business support organisations across the UK have published a wide range of resources to help support employee health and wellbeing, including:
- Acas provides advice and guidance on supporting mental health at work.
- The Wellbeing Hub from the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) provides resources to help with workplace wellness.
- CIPD provides resources to help employers capitalise on the benefits of an effective wellbeing programme.
- Bupa’s Health and Wellbeing Hub includes a series of webinars on topics such as mindfulness, managing stress and finding a work-life balance.
- The Health and Safety Executive provides advice and support on managing work-related stress.
- The Mental Health Foundation has published a guide on supporting mental health at work.
- Mind has a library of resources on workplace health and wellbeing covering topics such as stress, returning to work, managing anxiety and mental health support.
City of London Early Years Hub
Early years services for practitioners in the City of London.