Hammersmith and Fulham Early Years Advisory Service
The Hammersmith and Fulham early years advisory team consists of early years teachers who support local practitioners in private, voluntary and independent (PVI) settings that receive the early years entitlement funding. They also support nursery and reception classes in schools.
The team can provide information and advice on:
- Setting up an Ofsted registered childcare provision, including:
- The registration process with Ofsted.
- Local links such as safeguarding and food business registration.
- How to sign up for three- and four-year-old childcare places funding.
- How PVI early years providers can meet EYFS requirements in a variety of ways, including advisor support via phone, email or visits.
- Support for special educational needs coordinators (SENCOs) via phone, email or visits.
- Termly SENCO Forums for SENCOS to network and share queries. Information on funding is also available, as well as supporting children with SEND.
- Training linked to the EYFS curriculum areas as needed.
To find out more, please email email@example.com.
Strong Early Years London
An introduction to the Strong Early Years London business support programme.
Strong Early Years London: Business Support Helpline
A dedicated helpline for London's early years providers.