Grow London Global
Grow London Global is a free 12-month programme for London-based companies that want to expand internationally.
How it works
- Expert advice
Set out your business priorities and benefit from a bespoke 12-month plan tailored to your growth objectives with your dedicated account manager.
Gain valuable connections and learn from industry experts at exclusive workshops, covering fundraising, strategy, market focus, operations, business development, brand and more.
Join exclusive events, roundtables and socials tailored to your goals throughout the programme and make valuable connections with top corporates and others in your sector.
- Grow London Global community
Take advantage of access to other events for London’s businesses in high-growth sectors, giving you the opportunity to discuss hot industry topics including gaining access to corporates, investors, developing your strategies and accessing talent.
- International trade missions
Grow your business internationally with unrivalled opportunities to make valuable contacts and insights into your target market on trade missions across the world.
To access the programme:
- You must be a London-based, UK-registered company in one of these sectors:
- Fintech and cyber
- Enterprise technologies
- Creative industries
- Life sciences
- You must want to grow your business internationally.
- The current annual turnover of your business needs to be greater than £1 million and less than £40 million. Alternatively, you may have secured at £1 million of external equity investment.
- Your business must employ between 10 and 250 people (including founders).
Grow London Global is the successor to the Mayor’s International Business Programme, which has helped 1,300 London scaleups including Monzo, Brompton Bicycles, Mr & Mrs Smith and Bloom & Wild reach their global expansion goals.