GCDA (Greenwich Co-operative Development Agency)
GCDA (Greenwich Co-operative Development Agency) supports communities to be healthy and sustainable.
As part of its work, GCDA:
- Helps to develop enterprises which meet economic and social needs, and that are cooperatively managed.
- Delivers training and courses that build the knowledge and skills of the local community across core areas including enterprise, health and the environment.
- Helps to create community hubs based on training centres, marketplaces, cafes, farms and allotments.
GCDA delivers a range of training courses covering topics including:
- Business start-up.
- Community development.
- Catering skills.
- Creative and horticultural skills.
- Launching a food business.
Visit GCDA Learning for more information about the training courses available.
Greenwich Kitchen is owned and run by GCDA. It provides commercial kitchen hire in south east London with access to:
- A fully-maintained kitchen.
- Cooking equipment.
- Dry and cold storage.
Greenwich Kitchen is available to professionals working in the catering or filming industry.
Made In Greenwich
Made in Greenwich is an award-winning community shop and social enterprise selling the work of over 100 local artists and makers based in Greenwich.
Good Food in Greenwich
Good Food in Greenwich brings together a network of businesses, community organisations, the council and local families to help make Greenwich a more sustainable and healthier borough. It includes a series of resources and support to help businesses take action on topics including healthy catering, the London Living Wage, recycling and more.
School for Social Entrepreneurs
Support to strengthen organisations that tackle social and environmental problems.
Help to Grow | Government Support for Businesses
Explore government-backed support for business.