Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses
The Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses UK programme was set up to address the support gap for growth-orientated small businesses. It helps them to unlock their economic and job creation potential, scale and expand into new markets.
What support is available?
The programme includes:
- Online and in-person learning.
- 100 hours of tuition.
- Support to develop a business growth plan.
- Access to education and expertise from leading UK universities.
Who is eligible?
- Businesses operating for at least three years, with between five and 50 employees.
- Businesses with an annual turnover of at least £250,000.
- Applicants should be the primary owner or main decision-maker of the business.
The programme is a partnership between Goldman Sachs, the Goldman Sachs Foundation and leading UK universities. It is fully-funded for all participants.
London Borough of Barnet – Early Years Support
Advice, support and information for early years providers in Barnet.
Support from London Business Hub
Specialist programmes and support from London Business Hub.