Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses
The Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses UK programme was set up to address the support gap for growth-orientated small businesses. It helps them to unlock their economic and job creation potential, scale and expand into new markets.
What support is available?
The programme includes:
- Online and in-person learning.
- 100 hours of tuition.
- Support to develop a business growth plan.
- Access to education and expertise from leading UK universities.
Who is eligible?
- Businesses operating for at least three years, with between five and 50 employees.
- Businesses with an annual turnover of at least £250,000.
- Applicants should be the primary owner or main decision-maker of the business.
The programme is a partnership between Goldman Sachs, the Goldman Sachs Foundation and leading UK universities. It is fully-funded for all participants.
ICAEW Business Advice Service
The Business Advice Service connects businesses with trusted advice.
Inspiring Women Business Growth Programme
Support for women in London to grow their business.
London & Partners’ Business Growth Programme
Tailored support for London businesses to grow and become more productive.