The Global London programme from Newable and JPMorgan Chase provides specialist support to help businesses achieve their international ambitions.
Through the programme, small businesses in London can access tailored advice and support to break into new international markets. Support includes:
- One-to-one business advice.
- Trade missions and the opportunity to showcase your products and/or services internationally.
- Networking sessions with like-minded SMEs.
Your business must meet the following eligibility criteria to participate in the Global London programme:
- Be based in Greater London.
- Be a new or reactive exporter.
- Be looking to grow internationally.
- Have a turnover between £50,000 and £500,000.
- Have less than 30 employees.