Get Ready for Business Growth
Get Ready for Business Growth is an Arts Council England funded programme designed to help creative businesses that are looking to grow, delivered by the British Library Business & IP Centre (BIPC). It is bespoke to each business’ needs and entirely free.
How it works
The BIPC will select 25 high-growth businesses in the creative sector every three months from across the UK to give specialist support and tailored one-to-one advice.
The programme will be digitally-run and the one-to-one meetings with the consultants are by video conference. It has nine modules, including:
- Getting the growth mindset.
- Good governance and building purpose into your organisation.
- Refining your business model and growth strategy.
- Product and service innovation.
- Maximising your intellectual property (IP).
- Building your brand.
- Creating a marketing strategy.
- Financial planning for growth.
- Business and IP research.
Why Get Ready for Business Growth?
Your business might be looking to become more financially resilient, entrepreneurial or implement a new business model. Through one-to-one sessions and workshops, the BIPC will work with your business to help fulfil your growth potential.
You will also get automatic membership to Growth Club and the opportunity to network with other high-growth, scale-up business owners and keep in touch with your Relationship Manager.
Other benefits of the Growth Club include:
- Quarterly peer-to-peer networking events.
- Press and PR opportunities.
- Opportunities to speak at the BIPC’s series of Start-up Stars events.
- Group mentoring.
- Meet the buyer events.
- Complimentary tickets for the BIPC’s series of Inspiring Entrepreneur events.
What are the requirements?
Your business must be based in the UK with a turnover of £100,000 or more and able to commit to a minimum of 20 hours over three months.
Eligible businesses must be in the creative sector and fall under one of these categories:
- Advertising and marketing.
- Film, TV, video, radio and photography.
- IT, software and computer services.
- Museums, galleries and libraries.
- Music, performing and visual arts.
London & Partners’ Business Growth Programme
Tailored support for London businesses to grow and become more productive.
Support for Digital Businesses from Blenheim Chalcot
Blenheim Chalcot is a venture builder to support the growth of digital businesses.