Foundations for Responsible Business
The Foundations for Responsible Business programme from Heart of the City is designed to help small and medium-sized businesses to make a positive impact. It can help your business to put practical methods in place to strengthen your environmental, community, people and overall responsible business approach.
The Foundations for Responsible Business programme is delivered online through live workshops, pre-recorded webinars and resources. It will help you get to grips with key responsible business concepts through:
- A responsible business health check.
- Three modules covering environment, people and community.
- Opportunities to track and evaluate your progress.
- Insight sessions and events.
- One-to-one support from a dedicated account manager.
- Pre-recorded webinars with responsible business experts.
- Lunch and learn sessions on key topics.
- The opportunity to be part of an online community of SMEs.
- Regular responsible business communications.
You can work through the programme at a pace that suits you and your business commitments.
Why get involved?
Demonstrating that your business is committed to responsible practices can generate a range of benefits, such as:
- Developing your and your employees’ skills.
- Winning new business leads.
- Attracting and retaining a strong team.
- Improving brand reputation.
The cost of a place on the Foundations for Responsible Business programme varies depending on the size of your business. SMEs based in the London boroughs of Camden, Hackney, Islington, Lambeth or Southwark may be eligible to apply for a free place.
Climate Action in Your Borough
Explore local support to help your business take climate action.
Net Zero Buildings and Workplaces
Support for business owners to make their workplaces more energy efficient.
Business Climate Challenge | Business Engagement Partners
Explore the partners involved in running the Business Climate Challenge.