FinTech Innovation Lab London
FinTech Innovation Lab London is a three-month global accelerator programme for ambitious startups.
It helps early and growth-stage companies to grow their business with support from top financial service firms. The Lab is suitable for companies with at least a beta technology or product with applications in the fintech sector.
The FinTech Innovation Lab helps startups to test and refine their value proposition and scale faster through:
- Access to industry experts.
- Connections to the global fintech ecosystem.
- Product and market-fit feedback.
- Workshops and panel discussions.
- The chance to demo your product to financial institutions.
- Post-programme support.
Who should apply?
- Early and growth-stage technology companies with innovative solutions for financial institutions and insurance companies.
- Non-fintech, growth-stage companies interested in serving financial services and insurance clients.
- Companies interested in collaborating with the Lab’s financial institution partners. Typically, companies in the Lab have ranged in stage from Seed to Series B.
There are no fees to apply to or join the FinTech Innovation Lab.
Applications are currently closed.