Find Your Local Chamber of Commerce
A chamber of commerce is a business membership organisation that promotes, represents and supports the interests of its members.
Chambers represent a specific geographical area and provide a range of services to support their members.
Typical services provided by chambers of commerce include:
- Regular networking events.
- Business training and workshops.
- HR advice.
- Legal advice.
- International trade services.
- Access to market intelligence.
- Help with marketing and promotion.
- Opportunities to influence and inform local and national policy.
- News updates and alerts.
- Access to the chamber’s network of partners.
Most chambers usually charge an annual membership fee, which is often based on the size of the business.
Find your local chamber
The British Chamber of Commerce represents businesses across the UK and has a network of accredited chambers. It provides an interactive map to help businesses find and get in touch with their local chamber.
Help to Grow | Government Support for Businesses
Explore government-backed support for business.