Find Your Local Business Improvement District (BID)
A Business Improvement District (BID) is a geographical location in which the local businesses have voted to invest together to improve their area.
Business ratepayers in the BID usually pay a levy, which helps to fund and develop projects that benefit local businesses. They run a range of services, such as:
- Marketing the local area.
- Training courses.
- Business directories.
- Networking events.
- Projects to improve security and public spaces.
- Environmental projects.
- Discounts for business owners.
- Employment and recruitment support.
- Insights and updates about local business issues.
The Mayor of London has an interactive map where you can find out more about your local BID.
Be the Business | Mentoring and Support
Support to help improve the performance of your business.