As London businesses reopen their doors and welcome back customers, the capital’s businesses must adapt to a post-transition trading environment in order to survive, grow and thrive.
As London reopens and welcomes back customers, the capital’s businesses must adapt to a new trading environment. To help, the London Business Hub has created a panel of experts who can advise your business on a wide variety of topics, such as:
- Applying for licences to sponsor workers.
- Employing British citizens in the EU.
- Support in applying for frontier worker permits.
- Business travel.
- Corporate and commercial agreements.
- GDPR (data privacy) when you receive or send data to the EU.
- Intellectual Property.
Simply complete the form below to book an appointment and we will direct your request to the most relevant expert.