As London businesses reopen their doors and welcome back customers, the capital’s businesses must adapt to a post-transition trading environment in order to survive, grow and thrive.
As London reopens and welcomes back customers, the capital’s businesses must adapt to a new trading environment. To help, the London Business Hub has created a panel of experts who can advise your business on a wide variety of topics, such as:
- Applying for licences to sponsor workers.
- Employing British citizens in the EU.
- Support in applying for frontier worker permits.
- Business travel.
- Corporate and commercial agreements.
- GDPR (data privacy) when you receive or send data to the EU.
- Intellectual Property.
- Import/ export.
- Tax/ VAT.
Simply complete the form below to book an appointment and we will direct your request to the most relevant expert.
Register your interest
Your way to Wayfinder
Support for businesses in Southwark, Lambeth and Wandsworth.
Be the Business | Mentoring and Support
Support to help improve the performance of your business.