Enterprise Steps provides a tailored programme of free support for pre-startup, startup and established businesses to help them achieve their potential.
- Tailored workshops.
- Networking events.
- One-to-one mentoring.
- Help with marketing and finance.
- Product development advice.
How to apply
To access support, you will need to register with the Enterprise Steps programme. To register:
- Get in touch with the Enterprise Steps team.
- Complete a registration form and supply relevant documentation.
- Meet with an adviser to discuss your business needs.
Part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), Enterprise Steps is a project led by Newham College with partners London Southbank University and Enterprise for London.
Google for Startups
Google for Startups supports growing startups to utilise its resources.
Accelerator Academy prepares ambitious startups for growth.
Start and Grow Your Business with the BIPC
Resources, support and workshops for startups and growing businesses.