Enterprise Steps provides a tailored programme of free support for pre-startup, startup and established businesses to help them achieve their potential.
- Tailored workshops.
- Networking events.
- One-to-one mentoring.
- Help with marketing and finance.
- Product development advice.
How to apply
To access support, you will need to register with the Enterprise Steps programme. To register:
- Get in touch with the Enterprise Steps team.
- Complete a registration form and supply relevant documentation.
- Meet with an adviser to discuss your business needs.
Part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), Enterprise Steps is a project led by Newham College with partners London Southbank University and Enterprise for London.
Strong Early Years London – Business Consultancy
Free business consultancy from early years experts.
Strong Early Years London: Free Business Support
A free dedicated helpline for London's early years providers.