Enterprise Enfield offers a comprehensive range of business support services and facilities to encourage, guide and help people to be successful in business.
- Expert business advice and guidance for startups and established business owners
- Free Smarter Start: Introduction to Starting a Business webinars
- A North London Business Hub – providing a range of services including:
- Monthly expert advice/mentoring.
- A professional mailing address and mailbox.
- Access to regular webinars and events through Free Associate Membership of the North London Chamber of Commerce and Enterprise (NLCCE). Use the “Proud to be a Member” NLCCE logo on your website/marketing literature.
- A free online directory listing.
- From February 2021 – hot-desking and co-working space.
- Inspiring Women Programme – a dedicated support programme empowering women in London with the skills and knowledge they need to start their own businesses, as well as develop and grow early-stage businesses:
- Inspiring Women Start-Up Programme: a three-month support programme for women looking to start a business.
- Inspiring Women Business Growth Service: expert advice and webinars for women running early-stage businesses (under 42 months).This support is free as it is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
- Female Founders Accelerator Programme: an innovative and exciting 12-month business support and mentoring programme for women who are ready to sustain and grow their businesses. The support is free as the programme is managed and delivered by Enterprise Enfield and supported by J.P.Morgan.
- Low-cost units and office premises in Ponders End, Enfield
London Borough of Enfield
Advice, support and information for businesses in Enfield.
Support for Tech Startups from OneTech
OneTech supports underrepresented tech startup founders.
Business Launchpad supports young people to start and develop their business.