Enterprise Enfield offers a comprehensive range of business support services and facilities to encourage, guide and help people to be successful in business.
- Expert business advice and guidance for startups and established business owners
- Free Smarter Start: Introduction to Starting a Business webinars
- A North London Business Hub – providing a range of services including:
- Monthly expert advice/mentoring.
- A professional mailing address and mailbox.
- Access to regular webinars and events through Free Associate Membership of the North London Chamber of Commerce and Enterprise (NLCCE). Use the “Proud to be a Member” NLCCE logo on your website/marketing literature.
- A free online directory listing.
- Hot-desking and co-working space.
- Inspiring Women Programme – a dedicated support programme empowering women in London with the skills and knowledge they need to start their own businesses, as well as develop and grow early-stage businesses:
- Inspiring Women Start-Up Programme: a three-month support programme for women looking to start a business.
- Inspiring Women Business Growth Service: expert advice and webinars for women running early-stage businesses (under 42 months). This support is free as it is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
- Low-cost units and office premises in Ponders End, Enfield
Project You, Supercharge Your Career
Free course to help women in business realise their professional ambitions.