Dream Bigger from NatWest is a fully-funded programme to help young women aged 16 to 18 develop transferrable entrepreneurial skills.
Dream Bigger supports students to:
- Develop awareness of entrepreneurship as a possible future career.
- Develop future skills and capabilities.
- Bridge the gap between education and the workplace.
Dream Bigger runs sessions covering a range of topics including:
- Introduction to entrepreneurship.
- Developing an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Defining entrepreneurial purpose.
- Developing entrepreneurial skills.
Start Up Step Up London
Support for Londoners to improve their enterprise skills.
Inspiring Women Start Up Programme
Support for women in London to start their own business.