Dream Bigger from NatWest is a fully-funded programme to help young women aged 16 to 18 develop transferrable entrepreneurial skills.
Dream Bigger supports students to:
- Develop awareness of entrepreneurship as a possible future career.
- Develop future skills and capabilities.
- Bridge the gap between education and the workplace.
Dream Bigger runs sessions covering a range of topics including:
- Introduction to entrepreneurship.
- Developing an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Defining entrepreneurial purpose.
- Developing entrepreneurial skills.
Strong Early Years London – Business Consultancy
Free business consultancy from early years experts.