Digital Business Academy
The Digital Business Academy from Tech Nation provides online courses to help people start, grow or join a digital business.
Who are the courses for?
The free courses are aimed at people who:
- Want to launch a career in tech or develop an idea.
- Are in the early stages of launching a tech business and have a live product.
- Are ready to scale up their digital business.
What do the courses cover?
Courses cover a range of topics including:
- Raising investment.
- Selecting a route to market.
- How to get your first customers.
- Building your employer brand.
Learners receive a certificate upon completion of each course.
Google for Startups
Google for Startups supports growing startups to utilise its resources.
Decoded: Improving Digital Literacy
Decoded supports businesses to utilise data to make smarter decisions.
Services to help businesses start-up, grow and overcome challenges in Croydon.