Digital Boost supports small businesses and charities to develop the essential digital skills they need. It also helps organisations that have been impacted by COVID-19 and need to develop new digital ways of working.
Digital Boost provides free mentoring, workshops, courses and content to help businesses and charities understand digital better. Over 1,000 volunteers from organisations including Google and BT help deliver Digital Boost services.
What support is available?
- Free one-to-one mentoring tailored to your needs.
- Hands-on webinars and workshops covering topics such as SEO, Facebook Ads and payment systems.
- A resource library that you can access at your own pace.
Digital Boost can help with a wide range of digital topics, including:
- Bringing your organisation online.
- Growing your organisation online.
- Remote working.
- Sales and marketing.
- Social media.
- Branding and logos.
- Content strategy.