Develop Your Social Media Skills
Accenture runs an online training course to help businesses use social media to build, promote and improve a brand.
What will you learn?
The two-week course covers:
- Social media channels.
- Managing your social media presence.
- Social media management tools.
- Social media listening.
- Performance management.
- Top tips.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Explain what social media is and how it can help build a brand.
- Explain what target groups are.
- Identify social media channels and management tools.
- Understand the role of a social media manager.
Who is the course for?
This course is suitable for anyone who wants to develop their social media skills for business. No prior experience or qualifications are required.
How does it work?
The course is delivered online over two weeks with one hour of weekly study time. You will learn through a combination of bite-sized videos, long and short articles, audio and practical activities. You will also be able to join a global classroom and connect with peers and course educators.
The course is accredited by the CPD Certification Service.