Cybersecurity and Preventing Online Threats
London Business Hub is providing advice and information to help businesses and the self-employed work safely during COVID-19. This week, we provide advice and tips on identifying and preventing common online threats.
The GCA Cybersecurity Toolkit includes a series of interactive resources to help you protect your business. The toolkit covers a wide range of topics including:
- How to take an inventory of your devices and identify which items need to be secured.
- How to update your defences and protect your business against threats such as viruses and spyware.
- How to set strong passwords and set up multi-factor authentication.
- How to prevent phishing and malware attacks.
- How to defend your business against ransomware attacks.
- How to protect your email and reputation.
Browse our library of support for more tips and advice to help you work safely during COVID-19. We cover a range of topics to help you identify and prevent common online threats.