Cybersecurity and Preventing Online Threats
London Business Hub is providing advice and information to help businesses and the self-employed work safely during COVID-19. This week, we provide advice and tips on identifying and preventing common online threats.
The GCA Cybersecurity Toolkit includes a series of interactive resources to help you protect your business. The toolkit covers a wide range of topics including:
- How to take an inventory of your devices and identify which items need to be secured.
- How to update your defences and protect your business against threats such as viruses and spyware.
- How to set strong passwords and set up multi-factor authentication.
- How to prevent phishing and malware attacks.
- How to defend your business against ransomware attacks.
- How to protect your email and reputation.
Browse our library of support for more tips and advice to help you work safely during COVID-19. We cover a range of topics to help you identify and prevent common online threats.
Cybersecurity and Managing Risk
Advice and tips on cybersecurity and preventing online threats.
Cybersecurity and Working Safely Online
Advice and tips on cybersecurity and working safely online.