Cyber Runway is a new programme to support the growth of innovative cyber startups, small businesses and scaleups.
Programme members benefit from:
- Business masterclasses.
- Help with product development.
- Commercialisation and personalised growth road map.
- Networking events.
- Peer support.
- A resource library.
- Support to secure investment.
Who can get involved?
The Cyber Runway programme covers three streams:
- Launch: Support for entrepreneurs to launch their business, build a minimum viable product and create a network.
- Grow: Support to help startups and smaller businesses address their growing pains, access funding and achieve commercial success.
- Scale: Mentoring to help scaleups grow rapidly.
Cyber Runway will also help improve diversity in the cybersecurity sector. It is aiming for 30% of cyber companies involved to be female-led businesses and at least 15% of founders to be from Black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds.
Cyber Runway is delivered by Plexal with support from Deloitte, CyLon and the Centre for Secure Information Technologies.