Cyber Runway is a new programme to support the growth of innovative cyber startups, small businesses and scaleups.
Backed by the Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport, the programme will provide access to:
- Business masterclasses.
- Help with product development.
- Networking events.
- Support to secure investment.
Who can get involved?
At least 160 companies will benefit from the Cyber Runway programme over the next six months, which will cover three streams:
- Launch: Support for entrepreneurs to launch their business, build a minimum viable product and create a network.
- Grow: Support to help startups and smaller businesses address their growing pains, access funding and achieve commercial success.
- Scale: Mentoring to help scaleups grow rapidly.
Cyber Runway will also help improve diversity in the cybersecurity sector. It is aiming for 30% of cyber companies involved to be female-led businesses and at least 15% of founders to be from Black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds.
London & Partners’ Business Growth Programme
Tailored support for London businesses to grow and become more productive.
London Business Week | 12 – 15 October
Dedicated programme of free events celebrating SMEs.