COVID-19 Business Help Series
Introducing London Business Hub webinars to support businesses during COVID-19.
We are excited to announce the launch of ‘COVID-19 Business Help Series’, bringing you highly informative FREE webinars delivered by expert speakers and carefully designed to guide London’s small businesses across various problem areas, as they navigate the challenges of COVID-19.
Please check our eligibility criteria before registering.
Master Visual Content to Drive Growth
- Learn how to use your mobile phone more confidently and effectively for content.
- Uncover the best apps available for creating, editing and posting your content.
- Gain tips on taking better images including lighting and composition.
- Receive insights on setting up image scenes that you can use to sell products.
- Find out how to make the most of your images and where to post them.
Date: Wednesday 27 January 2021
Time: 10:00am – 4:30pm
Harness the Power of Social Media to Grow Your Business
- Learn how to develop an effective social media strategy.
- Gain a deeper understanding of your customers and target market on social media.
- Receive guidance on building your online community and scoping out key priorities.
- Uncover how to create engaging content for major social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Learn how to utilise key social media management tools to help manage your resources effectively.
- Get insights on how to build an advanced LinkedIn profile and maximise your LinkedIn company profile.
- Discover strategies and techniques used to engage with influencers.
- Learn how you can effectively utilise analytics to improve results.
Day 1: Wednesday 10 February 2021
Day 2: Wednesday 17 February 2021
Day 1: 10:00am – 4:30pm
Day 2: 10:00am – 4:30pm
- Be based in London.
- Be registered in the UK.
- Meets the SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) criteria according to the European SME definition.
- Is not “Undertaking in Difficulty” as of 31 December 2019. Please see the definition here (see question 17).
- Has not received more than €200,00 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years.
The London Business Hub business support programme is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
We at the London Business Hub understand the practical and personal challenges that come with owning and running a small business. Hear what Susan Nguyen, The Nail Group Managing Director, has to say about the impact our support has had on her business through the COVID-19 crisis.
Work, Worklessness and Wellbeing – COVID-19 and Beyond Webinar Series
Support for employers to maintain health and wellbeing.
FAQs on COVID-19 Testing and Vaccinations for London’s Businesses and Employers as at 22 January 2021
Get answers to your questions about testing and vaccinations.