Community Business Trade Up Programme
The Community Business Trade Up Programme from the School for Social Entrepreneurs is designed to help community businesses to grow and develop their income from trading.
The programme supports community business to:
- Become stronger and more sustainable.
- Increase income from trading and sales.
- Improve business and leadership skills.
- Build a peer support network.
Through the free programme, community businesses can access:
- A tailored learning programme.
- Peer support.
- 12 days of learning spread across nine months.
- Match trading grant of up to £10,000.
The programme is delivered across England.
Hackney Co-operative Developments
Hackney Co-operative Developments provides support, training and workspace.
Greenwich Co-operative Development Agency
GCDA develops enterprises that meet economic and social needs.
Training and Consultancy for Social Enterprises
Red Ochre supports organisations that are delivering social change.