Circular Economy Business Support
ReLondon supports businesses across the capital to develop, pilot and launch innovative circular initiatives so they can benefit from the circular economy.
The circular economy is an economic model where everything has value and nothing is wasted. It focuses on creating a self-sustaining, waste-free loop that keeps products and materials in use for as long as possible.
ReLondon works with:
- Businesses that are curious about the circular economy and want to learn more before launching a new venture, pilot or product.
- Circular businesses that want to develop their current circular activities.
- Successful circular businesses that want to inspire change and lead the circular movement.
- Guidance about the circular economy to help your business become more resilient.
- Help to design circulatory into your business.
- Help to validate your circulatory business model or idea.
- Collaboration opportunities to help you network and build partnerships.
This programme is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
deliverBEST – Make Your Business More Efficient
deliverBEST supports businesses to become more efficient.
Support from London Business Hub
Specialist programmes and support from London Business Hub.