Circular Economy Business Support Programme
The Advance London programme is a free business support service to help small and medium-sized firms in London capitalise on the benefits of the circular economy.
The circular economy is an economic model where everything has value and nothing is wasted. It focuses on creating a self-sustaining, waste-free loop that keeps products and materials in use for as long as possible.
Advance London works with:
- Businesses that are curious about the circular economy and want to learn more before launching a new venture, pilot or product.
- Circular businesses that want to develop their current circular activities.
- Successful circular businesses that want to inspire change and lead the circular movement.
- Guidance about the circular economy to help your business become more resilient.
- Help to design circulatory into your business.
- Help to validate your circulatory business model or idea.
- Collaboration opportunities to help you network and build partnerships.
This programme is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
Heart of the City – 2021 Foundation Programme
Discover how to implement key concepts in responsible business.
Queen Mary Business Support
Access to free legal, financial and business support and guidance through our partnership ...
deliverBEST – Make Your Business More Efficient
deliverBEST supports businesses to become more efficient.